BlackHouse is an event production agency founded in 2016 with a focus on corporate and experiential events. We bridge the gap between ideation and execution and provide seamless event services to our clients. We live to turn four blank walls into immersive experiences. Our industry recognizes us for our fresh thinking and comprehensive design-to-execution event production. We don’t just plan and produce events – we spark emotional connections to them.
We are seeking a highly motivated Graphic & Video Design Intern to join the team in our NYC office to help expand our digital presence and marketing collateral. Candidates must be creative, able to produce compelling content, and be detail oriented to manage time well as we work in a fast paced environment. You will need to communicate well with our team and be consistent when designing for our brand’s messaging.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience in design for multi-channel marketing programs
- Gain the ability to customize marketing collateral to reach target markets
- Exposure to the production of events with fortune 100 brands
- Hands on learning as you contribute to both BlackHouse’s marketing campaigns and event branding for our BlackHouse events.
- Experience designing for social media campaigns
- Experience working under an editor to produce digital and printed collateral
- Experience producing videos for digital platforms
- Must be a recent graduate or in your junior or senior year.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Google Docs & Google Sheets
- Experience with sketch up, video editing and Canva a plus!
- Must be passionate about experiential marketing, design, social media, and content creation
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- Digitally and socially savvy
- Have access to a laptop to work remotely
- This is a non-paid internship
- Exciting work environment with flexible hours working (2-3) days a week in our Manhattan office
- Opportunities to attend NYC event industry events.
- Our office is near 34th Street / Herald Square and we provide beverages and snacks while your at work, and we host a couple team lunches a month.
Ready to apply?
Send your cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com